Mens Officials Nootka Jacket
The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you'll stay warm and dry—and look good too!
• 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
• 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
• Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
• 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
• 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
• Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
• Zip-off hood
• Storm flap
• Four zippered pockets
• Drop tail hem with locking drawcords for adjustability
• Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
Orders will be produced and ship 6-8 business days from order date pending good stock. Transit time is 1-5 business days from ship date.
For questions, contact Justin Evans – Jevans@usacycling.org